well the specs are for ajax. they want the controls to not get redrawn just the
data table.
which looks awesome when they click on the controls and see the list change
quickly.

I made the links external links and applied the same behavior to all of them
using "getComplent().getParent().getModel()"
That seemed to make things a little better...

D/