Hi,

problem in your case is that that the diskpagestore overflows. That
normal, it's cyclic, but it shouldn't happen too often. The default
size is 10 megabytes (can be increased), that means it should be able
to accommodate quite a few (well, hundreds) of pages. So even with
multiple tabs the expiration shouldn't happen too often. That is,
unless your serialized pages are particularly big, which would
indicate that you're not using detachable models properly and
serialize lot of stuff.

Btw, seeing your are working for EEA, try contacting Tomas Drencak
(EEA KE), he might be able to help you with this.

-Matej