From: Alex Rass [mailto:a...@itbsllc.com]
Sent: Monday, 21 December 2009 5:03 p.m.
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: RE: Location of css and js files

Global resources you can reference "globally". Use can use the
non-wicket links. Container hosts folders you can use.

Idea behind this is to use components which are fully contained. Hence
(all in one place).  If this doesn't suit you - there are bunch of
tutorials on how to load resources from elsewhere.

- Alex