Pieter Degraeuwe wrote:

> ah, ok. I didn't notice that.
>
> Any idea how to that javascript condition should look like in a general
> way?
> (Is there some wichet hook available for this?)
> I'm looking for a generic approach; I don't want to clutter my tests with
> code like "wait until component contains value x, etc.)

The javascript condition is usually testing for existence of some HTML
element
changed by AJAX and is identified by an XPath like:

selenium.waitForCondition("selenium.isElementPresent('//some-eleme...@some-attr=\"foo\"')");

In my view, this is part of the test: it is part of the expected behavior
that
is specific to the function concerned.

-----
--