thanks Martin for the link , I used it but I had a problem;

public class CarPage extends WebPage {

*               ......*
*               ......*
                UserModel user=  ((LoginSession)getSession()).getUserBean();
  *              ......*
*                ......*
*               ......*
private void fillPersonalInfoComponents(Form personalForm) {
 *           ......*
  *           ......   *
                PropertyModel fullnamepropertyModel =new
PropertyModel<String>(user, "fullNameValue");
fullName = new TextField("fullName", fullnamepropertyModel);
  personalForm.add(fullName);
//System.out.println("Model =
"+fullnamepropertyModel.getChainedModel().getClass().getName());
fullName.add(new HibernateValidator<String>(fullnamepropertyModel,
"fullNameValue"));

And the user model is

public class UserModel implements Serializable {

/**
 *
 */
private static final long serialVersionUID = 1011452297289823651L;
        *       ......*
*               ......*
*               ......*

@NotNull
@NotEmpty
private String fullNameValue;
    *           ......*
*               ......*
*               ......*
}

but it always fails and gives me that my model is null .  but the strange
behaviour that when I changed  HibernateValidator constructor

*from*

public HibernateValidator(I*Model entityModel*, String property) {
this.property = property;
if (entityModel != null)
hibernateValidator = new ClassValidator(*entityModel.getObject().getClass()*
);
}

*TO*
public HibernateValidator(*Object bean, *String property) {
this.property = property;
//if (entityModel != null)
hibernateValidator = new ClassValidator(*bean.getClass()*);
}

and did this

fullName.add(new HibernateValidator<String>(user, "fullNameValue"));

the validation worked *fine *!!!

so is there is any problem in the propertymodel with hibernate validator???