From: Ilja Pavkovic [mailto:ilja.pavko...@binaere-bauten.de]
Sent: woensdag 6 januari 2010 17:23
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: Re: Autosize modal window

Hi,

according to the inline documentation of ModalWindow you can only autosize if
you add components and don't use  ModalWindow.PageCreator

something like

ModalWindow modalWindow = new ModalWindow(); modalWindow.add(new
MyPanel(modalWindow.getComponentId());

Best Regards,
        Ilja Pavkovic

--
binaere bauten gmbh · tempelhofer ufer 1a · 10961 berlin

   +49 · 171 · 9342 465

Handelsregister: HRB 115854 - Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Inform. Ilja Pavkovic, Dipl.-Inform. Jost Becker