Hi,

use a different applicationContext.xml that is used for integration testing.

(use maven profiles for using different resource path pointing to different
applicationContext.xml files).

You cannot use WebApplication.getConfigurationType() as you need a preloaded
spring configuration before your WebApplication is instantiated.

Best Regards,
        Ilja Pavkovic

--
binaere bauten gmbh · tempelhofer ufer 1a · 10961 berlin

   +49 · 171 · 9342 465

Handelsregister: HRB 115854 - Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Inform. Ilja Pavkovic, Dipl.-Inform. Jost Becker