Hi Berin,

No the users are all from different companies and no way there woudl be
caching of their side. User A belongs to a client X say working in New York
, while User B may be of client Y working in texas.

It doesnt happen in test environment. but then that is not a multi-user
environment in true sense of teh word. As hardly 3-4 people test it and we
never got into that situation. For live however there are 500+ users using
it everyday.

"no-cache" entry? I am bit sketchy on this one. Can you give an example?

Thanks for ur help.