Hi,

I have this urgent an vital problem i must solve, so i hope someone could
assist.

I am seeing this odd case of double/triple submit of forms, that should't

I hope someone can explain what goes wrong.

I have a page that i am adding a Form to. The page and form is
straightforward and contains:

    public FirstPage(PageParameters parameters) {
        MyForm form = new MyForm("myForm", kmt);
        ..
        form.add(new SubmitLink("continue"));
        add(form);
    }

    class MyForm extends Form {
        protected void onSubmit() {
           MyEvent event = (MyEvent ) getSession().getApprovalEvent();
           getModelManager().handleEvent(event);
            FinishEvent finishEvent = new FinishEvent ();
            getModelManager().handleEvent(finishEvent );

            setResponsePage(ReceiptPage.class, new
PageParameters("secure=ok"));

As i understand wicket, it should not be possible to submit the form several
times.
However i can see in the log, that a second and even a third post is
submitted, just
before the line setResponsePage(ReceiptPage.class ... is reached/executed.

The second submit will fail, because the first MyEvent must only be executed
once.

Can anyone explain how this could occur...

Thanks in advance ...
Muro