We've just release Wicket Security 1.3.1.

The Wicket Security project's 1.3.x branch has been dormant ever since
Maurice's tragic accident. Today we finally dared to touch his code
and bring his changes to the world in a formal release.

Wicket Security 1.3.1 is available from the Wicket Stuff repository.

This release integrates all changes Maurice made on trunk after
branching 1.3.x and before making Wicket Security based upon Wicket
1.4. In effect it is the culmination of all his work on the 1.3.x
series.

For example using swarm you should include (or update to) the
following pom snippet:

<dependency>
        <groupId>org.apache.wicket.wicket-security</groupId>
        <artifactId>wicket-security</artifactId>
        <version>1.3.1</version>
</dependency>

More information on the Wicket Security project is available here:

http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Wicket-Security

Enjoy!

Emond & Martijn