Hi Alex

i think we will not find one person who develops wicket-security allone - so
who's interested?
its not the part brings the most fun in wicket development area but a very very
important part of every enterprise application - so contribute! lets define a
security-subteam.

I started with the built in security functionality and then moved to Apache Shiro. Shiro makes it very simple to authenticate users and to check permission from within your application code. And what I really like is that users of our tool still can personalise parts of those mechanisms when configuring their installation. Another plus is the permission based authorisation mechanism which makes defining and configuring permissions very flexible.

So what I could contribute are classes to integrate Shiro into Wicket. If that is of interest.

Cheers,
Adrian