My Domain model has 'Family' which has many 'SubFamily' objects.

I managed to display the 'Family' information using a DataTable in 'FamilyPage'. Now I want to do is,when user clicks on a 'Family Id' the 'SubFamilyPage' should open and display relavant subfamilies in a datatable. I want to know how this events work together , I am wondering whether I have to use HTTP parameters like in JSP pages.

Sorry for my ignorant , I am quite a newbie to Wicket.

Regards.

FamilyPage                 SubFamilesPage

|FamiliesTable|          |SubFamilesTable|
| FamilidId 1 |--------->| sub families  |
| FamilidId 1 |          | belong to id 1|