Hi Nino,

hmmh I studied the link a lot but I couldn't find a link or
a source snippet to see how this calendar view might be created.
I only see monthly views of the yui calendar. Do you mean this can be changed to a week-view?

Would you mind helping me again here?

Regards,
Peter.

Hi Peter

Theres should be something in regards to a calendar here:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/wicket-users/200710.mbox/%3c47021d97.6010...@jayway.dk%3e

Im not sure what state it are in now, I used it for week view, with
filled days a special colour and clickable.

regards Nino