Greetings ,

I have implemented 'AbstractColumn' to display list of 'id's and when user click on a 'id',it should take to the Page relevant to that 'id'.

But in the application, the tablecells just display "[Cell]" and I want to display an anchor (<a>) with the dynamically changing label .
How can i archive this?

Thanks in advance.

populateItem() method of AbstractColumn :

public void populateItem(Item<ICellPopulator<Family>> cellitem,String cellid, IModel<Family> model){

 final Family f = model.getObject();
 String id=f.getFamilyId(); //what to display this is an anchor

Link alink = new Link(cellid) {
  @Override
   public void onClick() {
       setResponsePage(new SubFamiliesPage(f));
   }
};
cellitem.add(alink);