I've just checked in a major commit on wicket-security-1.4, adding generics,
cleaning up the API where needed and introducing a project wide source code
formatting. This commit has changed the API of wicket-security in some places.
If it breaks for you, please let me know, so I can fix it or provide a
solution in another way.

If you do not want to test this commit, you can always stick to beta1,
released last week.

Best regards,
Emond Papegaaij