Hello all,

Ok I cannot figure this one out.
I have a  Page that contains a Form with a AjaxSubmitLink:

AjaxSubmitLink submitLink= new AjaxSubmitLink("submitLink") {
                        @Override
                        protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target,
Form<?> form) {

                                info(getString("admin.paymentSuccesfull"));

setResponsePage(Application.get().getHomePage());
                        }

                        @Override
                        protected void onError(AjaxRequestTarget target,
Form<?> form) {
                                target.addComponent(feedback);
                        }
                };

On the home page I have a Panel that contains a FeedbackPanel - this
feedback panel works fine when using elements on that page.

However when submitting the form and displaying the home page I get
the message in the logs:

Component-targetted feedback message was left unrendered. This could
be because you are missing a FeedbackPanel on the page.  Message:
[FeedbackMessage message = " ...

And the message is not displayed.

Any ideas why wicket cannot find the feedback panel in the page? (its
definitely there in a Panel)

feedback panel is added as such:
FeedbackPanel feedback = new FeedbackPanel("feedbackPanel");
add(feedback);

many thanks
Wayne