Hi I am trying to manually pass certifcate to the server before authentication.
But so far I am not successful.

// -- In the test client  --

//WebApplication  object is given
wicketTester = new WicketTester(webApp);
wicketTester.getApplication().getResourceSettings().setResourceStreamLocator(new
 CustomResourceStreamLocator());
//An attribute is set to the request
MockHttpServletRequest request = wicketTester.getServletRequest();
request.setAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate",
readCertificate());

wicketTester.startPage(SignIn.class);

// -- In the Server side
// During DEBUG I trace the call to the following 2 times
// One: when new Wicket Tester is created
// Two: after startPage

WebRequest webRequest = (WebRequest)request;
HttpServletRequest servletRequest = webRequest.getHttpServletRequest();
                X509Certificate certs[] =
(X509Certificate[])servletRequest.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate");

if(certs != null){
        setClientCertificate(certs[0]);
}

The problem is that the certificates are always null. How is it possible to
pass on the object to the server side at the right time of the life cycle.

Any help or suggestions are highly appreciated.

Raj Kaushik
rajv...@yahoo.com