I think it will be hard, because there are so many options for everything. I
mean for that kind of tool you would assume a lot of things. And in the end
you will probably end up with something similar to jmeter.. Maybe you could
create a plugin for jmeter ?

I still think recording scenarios with Jmeter and correcting them to work
are the most painless solution.

my 2 cents