Riyad,

it's not a dumb question. I asked that already myself and checked via the
debugger that the object is really deleted. But you've put me on the right
track: I placed a link where I do a
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable.modelChanged(); and that did the job. Now I've
added an AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior with a duration of 1 second and that is
updating the table after one second.

Now I'm curious: do I generate too much Ajax traffic if that timer is running
every second? I only need it to run once after I changed the model...

Thanks

Andreas