Everyone,

I am curious.  Why are .properties files not located in the same way as
.html?  I've overridden:

[ResourceStreamLocator]
public IResourceStream locate( Class<?> clazz, String aPath, String aStyle,
Locale aLocale, String anExtension )

I notice that property file locating doesn't invoke this method, but only
invokes the lesser arg version with the style/variation/locale already
embedded in the path.  This is an inconvenience for me because I'm trying to
inspect the style during location.  Perhaps I shouldn't be doing what I'm
trying to do, but after reading the docs, I expected locating to work the
way it does for .html, but .properties threw me.

Thanks!  And again, thanks to all contributors for making such an awesome
product.

Peter Swulius