Ninio,

At a quick glance, these also work fine for me, but you're probably
safest to use the links I gave in my post above (the project is hosted
at Google Code, use the SVN there). You may need to change any WiQuery
dependencies to refer version 1.0 in your POMs as they wrote the
original sample for 1.0-m2.
Of course, if you do find issues, please go ahead and raise them on
the correct issues page [1] so someone can take a look, but give a bit
of detail to help the developer replicate your issue.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
OO & Java Technologies, Wicket
Consulting, Development, Training