Hello,

This particular form is dynamic, in that it may be different for each user.
As a business rule, I have to be able to build back this exact form as read
only in another part of the application.

What I was doing originally, was parsing all of the wicket components on the
java side, extracting their objectModelAsString and id, and putting those
into an xml. Then when I needed to build the form back as read only, I would
parse the xml and build back the markup. The other day I had an epiphany and
realized, why don't I just store the markup from the original form, it would
be much simpler and less prone to errors.

The only catch is that I have to get the markup with the user input
(checkboxes checked, textboxes with text, etc.). So I need to capture the
state of the markup at the moment that the user hits the submit button on
the form.

To All: As soon as I'm back to my regular desktop I'll work on your
suggestions. Thanks!

Thanks,
Branden Tanga
Programmer / EHR Systems Engineer