Would be nice, but is certainly not for this contest. It's only a design
contest.

Main problem are that the Wicket examples live in Apache context and you
have to be a Apache comitter to add to them. Where as many of the components
are on sourceforge ( wicketstuff ). What could be done on wicketstuff core
was to have a common example like wicket examples.

regards Nino