Thank you for replying.

As I understand you made some changes, from where can I get them.
Originally I used this for source:
http://wicketstuff.org/maven/repository/org/wicketstuff/push/1.4.1/

but I don't see any changes there.

I agree on part that push service is complicated.
I could try comet if I'd find proper example and it would allow me to do
what I'd like to achieve.

But AjaxTimeoutBehavior..did you mean AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior instead, as
I find no references to the first one? If yes, I implemented it with it
currently, but new alarms checking with it creates considerable traffic and
is therefore not the cleverest solution I suppose

Roland