I noticed the same problem after moving to 1.4.6 ,
I am creating a new bookmarkablepagelink on ajax submit ,
 current page mounted path is prefixed in my case,
i checked it with 1.4.5,it doesn't have that problem.

for eg. bookmarkablepagelink created is
http://foo/currentpagemountedpath/destinationpagemountedpath

--
regards,