Hi guys;

I am getting frustrated trying to display date in the format "dd-MMM-yyyy"
e.g 05-FEB-2010.

i am using a TextField<Date> and a
org.apache.wicket.extensions.yui.calendar.DatePicker . I have added the date
picker to the textfield as required.

After i pick the date from the datepicker popup, i want to to insert the
date in the above format. I have tried writting a converter, overriding the
get/setModelObject on the textfield among other things but it wont work.
Anyone suggest a different date picker component that i can use?

regards.

Josh