Hello,

I have the following code to implement a Ajax Tabbed Panel.

public class TBPage extends WebPage{

    public TBPage() {
        AjaxTabbedPanel tabPanel = null;
        List tabs = new ArrayList<AbstractTab>(2);

        tabs.add(new TabOne());
        tabs.add(new TabTwo());

        tabPanel = new AjaxTabbedPanel("tabs", tabs);
        this.add(tabPanel);

When I access this page with FireFox and with HTTPFox enabled --- everytime I
click on a Tab I get NS_BINDING_ABORTED as return status of the request before
the tab appears. If I just replace AjaxTabbedPanel by TabbedPanel there is no
such problem --- but obviously the whole page refreshes and I do not want that.

Please note, all functionality works fine --- but I am concerned that this
error may be root cause of something else. The link
http://markmail.org/message/m6z77uoixf3qu7u6 tells us some request was aborted
--- but what is that?

Thanks for your response in advance.

Regards,
Kulbhushan

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/