I'm using the quickstart maven command generated by
http://wicket.apache.org/quickstart.html, and then running 'mvn eclipse:eclipse
-DdownloadSources=true'. I have the wicket version set to 1.4.5.

The build fails:
Unable to find resource
'org.mortbay.jetty:maven-jetty-plugin:maven-plugin:7.0.0.pre5'.

Consulting my local .m2 repository, I figured out that the artifactId is
'jetty-maven-plugin'; the quickstart pom says 'maven-jetty-plugin', and I had
to change it manually in the POM to make it build successfully.

________________________________

RUSSELL E. MORRISEY
Programmer Analyst Professional
Mission Solutions Engineering, LLC

| p: 856.252.5084 | f: 856.778.7342 | russell.morri...@missionse.com |
www.missionse.com<http://www.missionse.com/>
304 West Route 38, Moorestown, NJ 08057

This is a PRIVATE message. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete
without copying and kindly advise us by e-mail of the mistake in delivery.
NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind MSE to any
order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written agreement or
government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for such purpose.