Is there a way in Wicket for Button form onSubmit to refresh the page and
scroll to a particular anchor? For example if I have 3 separate forms with a
FeedbackPanel in each, if I click the submit button for the final form and
there's a validation error, when the page refreshes the error messages are
at the bottom. It's not apparent to the user anything happened unless they
manually scroll down. It would be great if there's a way to scroll to
href="#someanchor". I think there's a setAnchor function in wicket, but
that's only for Links. Is there anything that works for Buttons/Form
submission?