>now problem is not accessing object fields..

>problem is transform resultset to these objects..

You could just work with Maps in Wicket instead of Domain Objects. The
transformation from ResultSet to a Map containing the Column name as Key
and the data as Value should be trivial (if not; reply and I'll provide
sample code) using MetaData (this is how we do it in our JSP pages today).

Or you could write / find a software that does the mapping from JDBC
ResultSet to Domain Objects... But why not use an ORM such as Hibernate /
Cayenne / iBatis then.. ?