Howdy all,

In the Wicket API, is there any way to have something other than a Form that
can receive and process file uploads? Specifically: can a Resource accept form
POSTs for file uploads?

I ask because I'm trying to wrap the SWFUpload Shockwave applet in a Wicket
component. Asking about it on the IRC channel, Igor mentioned I should "create
a Resource that can receive the upload." I took a look through the code for
Resource and its subclasses and I can't see any hooks in the API that would
allow this.

Am I missing something in the API? If not, I suppose I can poke around at the
raw ServletRequest and try to extract the POST manually from there. Anyone know
of any examples on how to go about that?

Thanks very much,
Karl