I've seen a few places now, where in their excitement, enthusiasm and
haste to make it known to the world that a key, public facing, Walmart
site is built on Wicket, people have spelt the domain name
incorrectly.
Arguments to convince the unaware that Wicket is really very good
would be even more convincing if quoted URLs actually exist, like
mobile.walmart.com does.

Joachim,

Congratulations to you and your colleagues.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
OO & Java Technologies, Wicket
Consulting, Development, Training