Hi all!

I'm Looking for a way to perform validation, but print the messages as
INFO (with Ajax), instead of ERRORs. I'd like to have a combination of
error and info validators. An error will prevent the user from submitting
the form, the info message will give the user a warning/info message. The
messages should popup during an "onblur" event from the component and be
displayed in a way similar to:
http://stuq.nl/weblog/2008-09-03/user-friendly-form-validation-with-wicket
.

I've been looking into extending for instance MaximumValidator and let it
report info messages, unfortunately I'm unable to get hold og the
Component through the IValidatable interface impl. The error message,
which I'd like to use, is built up inside the FromComponents error method
and unavailable for me. Maybe I'm on the wrong the wrong path here?
Anybody that has done something similar?

--
Espen Ønvik Pedersen