I have radio group (RadioChoice) with two options that conditionally renders
one of two fragments.

The two fragments are pre-created and then attach onchange ajax behavior to the
RadioChoice component that toggles the visibility of the fragments depending
upon the selection made for the RadioChoice component.

When I toggle the radio choice to the second option, my fragment isn't being
rendered when I setVisible(true).

In my ajax update method, I toggle the visibility for the fragments and then
target.addComponent(fragment1);
target.addComponent(fragment2);

I tried target.addComponent(form), where form is the container for the
RadioChoice and Fragments.

I made sure that I specify setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true) on both
fragments at creation time.

I'm not sure what is going on here?

J.D.