I've written a dynamic form engine which does its work using a ListView and
Fragment subclasses representing the various form fields. Everything works
great including saving and retrieving form information. Now that the fun is
over, I've run into a problem adding validation. In the markup for the fragment
subclasses, the wicket:id is always "field". That's okay...until I try to add a
FeebackPanel to the form to report validation errors. Since the identifier for
every form field is the same, the messages displayed in the panel are useless.
Any advice?

Thanks,
Brad