Richard,

WeI had a meeting with Lionel and Julien last night where we decided
to open a wiQuery plugins project on gitHub,. Our components will also
eventually start their public life there.

We are also in the process of fixing a Maven repo for wiQuery itself,
where we may also host the binaries for the best plugins people
contribute. We should have that and a basic LegUp [1] ready for
wiQuery this week. We may wait for 1.4.7's release so we don't have to
release our LegUp this twice in quick succession though.

WRT our wiQuery CometD demo, we do have a working prototype but it's
not ready for release; we need to contact the wicket-push project guys
first because we have made quite a few changes to that (locally) and
we have used the jQuery APIs for CometD. We will be contacting them
soon.

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
OO & Java Technologies, Wicket