From: Istvan Soos [mailto:istvan.s...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2010 11:05 AM
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Subject: mod_proxy + ssl + HttpsRequestCycleProcessor

Hi,

We are using HttpsRequestCycleProcessor + @RequireHttps annotation in
our local dev environment (the server is a jetty executed directly
from Eclipse). In the production environment, we have Apache +
mod_proxy, and I'd prefer if Apache could handle the SSL part (in that
case we are not required to configure SSL on the application server -
glassfish v3). Is there any best practice how to achieve this?

Thanks and regards,
   Istvan