Hi,
      I am still new to Wicket and I think I might be missing something. I
am trying to create a list of items and then have a panel generate a
ListView which contains the previously created list (and all their children
and children's children..etc). In order to do this I created a class for the
List Items (ListItem) and a panel called (ListItemPanel). In order to
generate the ListView in my panel I need to be able to tell the panel which
list I want to iterate over. In order to do this in the calling page I made
my list and I went to go and set my variable inside of my panel, but my
setListToView(...) method which I had created won't appear. I have included
below the problem snippets. Thank you in advance for the help.

// Code

MyPage
    ListItemPanel panel = new ListItemPanel("panel");
     ......generate all of the list items and put it into an ArrayList
     panel.setListToView(...panels) <--------This method can't be called
even though its a public method in my ListPanel class which extends Panel

thank you,

--
Eric Reagan