Hi Vineet,

Thanks for your reply. I tried changing our mount for our login page from:

mountBookmarkablePage("/login", Login.class);
mount(new HybridUrlCodingStrategy("/login", Login.class));

but this had no effect on the URL generated for the action of the login form
(which is on the Login.class page). It seems that these strategies deal more
with how parameters for the page get put on the URL bar, not how
componentIds etc are put in links on that page. Or am I doing something
wrong?

Thanks,
Neil