Hi,

I have a registration system where, when you request for registration, you
are mailed a URL with unique-key as parameter. When user clicks the link, he
lands on a page where I am setting his UserVO object in session. This page
has another BookmarkablePageLink that points to the user's profile setup
page.

Now, when the user clicks the link to profile setup page, I find that
session object has changed... there is no UserVO, plus session's hashCode
and session toString() value is different from the one for the previous
page.

Can anyone provide a clue? Or is it possible for a request originating from
one page can have different session?

Thanks
Nishant