Hi there,

I am completely new to Wicket and therefore I have a simple question. It would
be nice if someone could point me in the right direction.

I have a form with a DropDownChoice and a AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable on it.
On first load all items on the table are displayed.

Changing the DropDownChoice means that only certain items are to be displayed,
therefore I want to refresh/reload the rows/data in the
AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable.

How can I trigger the reload of the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable with the
'onSelectionChanged' method of the dropdown ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers Björn