Von: Josh Chappelle [mailto:jchappe...@4redi.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 11. März 2010 18:18
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: jwicket question

Hi,

Lately I've noticed more comments about jwicket. At my company we have a
couple of pages that use the wicketstuff-dojo wiper effect. However, since
that project is no longer being maintenanced(and I don't' think I will have
the time to maintain it) I am thinking about adopting another javascript
library that is integrated with wicket.

Is the jwicket library a good replacement for the wicketstuff-dojo?

Thanks,

Josh