Hi,

in my Application I need an Window/Tab-Scope to store data which is only
relevant for the current window/tab. So I tried what Johan said:

I made an override of "createPageMap()" in the SecondLevelCacheSessionStore
an wrapped the SecondLevelCachePageMap with my own IPageMap.

Now want to put my Wrapper-Pagemap in a ThreadLocal-Variable, so that I can
access it like the Session with a static "get()". In the
SecondLevelCacheSessionStore I made an override on "onBeginRequest(Request
request)" where I got the PageMap-Name from the request end then get the
PageMap for this name. But this is not my Wrapper-PageMap, it is the the
SecondLevelCachePageMap which put in the Request-Attributes by "dirty()"
from the PageMap-Implementation.

How can I put my Wrapper-PageMap in a ThreadLocal-Variable, so that I can
access in any Page of my Wicket-Application?

Thanks for any help,

Benjamin