Hi there, I have a question about URL coding strategies

I have decided to use IndexedParamUrlCodingStrategy for friendly URL's.

I have set PageParameters for this strategy in the following way:

                PageParameters pageParameters = new PageParameters();

                pageParameters.add("0", categoryName);

                pageParameters.add("1", productName);

I have then created a Bookmarkable link like the following:

Link viewItem = new BookmarkablePageLink("viewItem", ProductInfo.class,
pageParameters);

What I really want to do is pass the Product object to the ProductInfo class
without it being visible in the URL.

I would rather not have to query the database for data object that I already
have.

How can this be achieved?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards