Hi.

AFAIK a Wicket user session and a EJB Session are separated. Meaning that
the EJB container decides whether a new EJB instance needs to be created or
not. However even if multiple Wicket sessions get the same EJB instance the
EJB container will still ensure proper synchronisation and transaction
management.

Manfred