Hi.

During the login I set a cookie called "login".
It works but when I want to logout, getWebRequest().getCookie("login")
does  not found the cookie so it does not remove it. The user is redirected
to the LoginPage where it still found the original cookie that auto login
the client.

Why? Because the first time I search for the cookie, WebRequest have context
/ while the second time, in the LoginPage, has context /login. The reason is
that the public page, when user land when is not logged in, is mounted this
way:

mountBookmarkablePage("login", LoginPage.class);

this make the cookie be set for WebRequest with context /public.
Logout link instead search for WebRequest with context /, with no cookie, so
it cannot remove the old one and the user is logged out and logged in again
automatically.

In fact, If I do not mount pages, everything works. But I want to have nice
URL. It is not important that landing page is /public, I would prefere that
both landing page and home page (after signing in), have just / context.

How can I achieve this? Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
Daniele Dellafiore