Hello,

I am playing Wicket now and came across this "strange" behavior.

I have a page with two LDM-based DropDownChoice (Country and State). The
Country DDC ajax-controls the State DDC. The Ajax works well.

Here is something I dont understand.

When the page is diplayed first time, both LDM#load get called. If dont play
with the DDCs, and simply refresh the page, both LDM#load get called.

If I just select values in the Contry DDC without touch the State DDC (I can
see State DDC values changes when Country DDC value change) and I referesh the
page, only the Country LDM#load gets called.

What happened to State DDC? Shouldn't it's LDM#load gets called each time when
page refereshes?

It is really puzzle to me. Googled, but no clue. I am pulling my hairs now...

Thanks for any help!!!

If I refresh page, I notice that Country State