David,

>It seems that you do not understand the problem I have

obviously not ;).

A quickstart would help me to understand your problem better, but perhaps others have already a clue?

Sven

David Chang wrote:
Sven,

Thanks for your input. It seems that you do not understand the problem I have
(Wicket problem??? or my page problem???). I know how Ajax works by adding
components to Ajax request target.

When it is non-Ajax, my page runs correctly with all three controls. When
Country DDC Ajax-controls State DDC, the two DDC works correctly. The problem
is that once this Ajax control is triggered by selecting a value in Country
DDC, the State DDC list is NOT updated when the Locale DDC value is changed.

I have a feel that Wicket has a problem here. I am using Wicket 1.4.7.

Regards.
-David