Von: Peter Diefenthaeler [mailto:pdief...@csc.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. März 2010 10:29
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Ajax refresh problem with WebMarkupContainer and CSS class in
DeploymentMode

Hi Wicket Folks,
I have a little problem using a WebMarkupContainer with Ajax refresh in
Deployment Mode.

The page shows a table like the sorting data view example in the Wicket
Examples. The table resides in a div section with a y-Scrollbar and a
ButtonPagingNavigator.

My IE7 doesn't show the view in Deployment Mode, while in Development Mode the
page works fine. If I delete the class attribute in the DIV tag, the page works
fine in both modes. Adding the CSS class in HTML or as a AttributeModifier in
the java code makes no difference. Also using a style attribute or using
<wicket:container> inside the DIV tag doesn't help.

Markup:
          <tbody>
span]></td>
          </tbody>

Java code:

private final WebMarkupContainer configView = new WebMarkupContainer(
"configView"); ...
configView.setOutputMarkupId(true);
add(configView);
configView.add(dataView);

Deployment mode:

(Embedded image moved to file: pic08363.gif) Development mode:

Thanks in advance,
Peter Diefenthäler