> Yes, confluence is great, but a bit of useless since the spam-incident.
> I think the confluence is still full of with spammer users and
> spamcontents. Also the registration doesn't work, but this is an another
> issue. Nino, if I remember correctly, you can access confluence, right?
> Could you do something with these?
Yeah can acess confluence, but there are A LOT of spammer users, and I
gave up deleting them last time after using ½ an hour. I think it
would be easier using a sql connection and droping the spammer users
through there. What are you suggesting?

> Also TeamCity is failing lately, since there is some network error, and
> it cannot access the svn (Connection refused).

Hmmm we had that problem with bamboo too :/ Im not sure it's the same though..